Club Biscotte Club Index du Forum Club Biscotte Club
Forum réservé aux membres du Club BiscotteExclusive Forum for members of Biscotte Club

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

www.airmaxmensshoessale.com

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Club Biscotte Club Index du Forum -> Amis de Biscotte * Biscotte's friends -> Écrivez vos commentaires ici :-) Leave your comments here !!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Xiaoyeshi

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Mar - 22:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: www.airmaxmensshoessale.com Répondre en citant

Derek Jeter said it was a day he would never forget Nike Air Max 95 Sale , adding that Sunday's tribute for him at Yankee Stadium as the team's soon-to-be retired captain was emotional and surprising.

Family, friends, former teammates and baseball dignitaries joined in Derek Jeter Day to salute the five-time World Series winner and 14-time All-Star as he winds down his 20th and last Major League Baseball season.

One of the surprises for the 40-year-old Jeter was the participation of NBA legend and friend Michael Jordan.

"MJ is like a brother to me," Jeter said after the Yankees lost 2-0 to the AL Central-leading Kansas City Royals.

"I've known him for quite some time. We first met when I was in the Arizona Fall League (in 1994) when he was playing baseball and our relationship has grown through the years.

"He is like an older brother that I never had. We've had plenty of conversations about competing, about life both on the court and on the field for me, and away from it. I saw that he was in town and thought maybe something was up."

Jordan had been caught in tele-vision shots watching Roger Federer play during the US Open.

"It was great that he could be a part of it because I've learned quite a bit from him Nike Air Max 90 Sale ," the five-time Gold Glove winner said of Jordan.

Jeter was happy his family joined in the festivities on the field, including his grandmother who turned him into a Yankees fan at an early age, and pleased that children who have been helped by his Turn 2 Foundation participated.

Baseball Hall of Famers Reggie Jackson, Cal Ripken Jr., Dave Winfield and long-time manager Joe Torre were on hand, along with former teammates including Mariano Rivera Nike Air Max 1 Sale , Jorge Posada, Bernie Williams, Paul O'Neill and Hideki Matsui as well as MLB commissioner-elect Rob Manfred.

"It was awesome. It was something I'll always remember," said Jeter, who was saluted on the giant video screen by a trio of astronauts traveling in the US laboratory above the International Space Station about 200 miles above Earth.

"The Yankees know how to throw a big ceremony."

Jeter, considered a consummate professional focused on winning Nike Air Max Sale , said being honored with three weeks left in the season felt odd since the Yankees are struggling to stay in the race for a wild-card playoff berth.

"It was very strange, kind of a different situation," he said. "Three weeks left in the season, trying to win games."

With Sunday's loss, the Yankees slipped to 73-68, 4 12 games back in the wild-card race with 21 games left.

Jeter Air Max 95 Sale , however, said he enjoyed every bit of the pre-game ceremony and admitted to feeling some nerves and emotions as he delivered his remarks at the end, thanking the fans.

"I had to guard against being emotional. I think my hand was shaking a little bit," he said. "The fans are the ones that have made this fun. It's been an extremely fun 20 seasons.

"When you're out there playing ... you're doing it for the fans because the fans, Yankee fans in particular, they pay attention. It means something to them.

"They push you. They pushed me. They're hard Air Max 90 Sale , they're tough but I think they've helped shape who I am."

(Agencies)

ALMATY, Feb. 2 (Xinhua) -- Skater Kim Hyunyung strengthened South Korea's dominance in speed skating as she finished 77.83 seconds to claim the first place in the women's 500m at the 2017 Almaty Universiade on Thursday.

Skaters from South Korea and Japan swept the top six of the men's 500m here on Wednesday while Cha Minkyu of South Korea was crowned in 70.40 seconds.

Kim Hyunyung timed 38.80 seconds in her first race and 39.03 in second to clinch the gold in 77.83 seconds on aggregate. Tsujimoto Arisa from Japan finished second with 78.52 and Kachurkina Aleksandra of Russia came third in 78.71.

Sha Yuning finished sixth with 79.40, the best among China's four skaters.

UNITED NATIONS, Feb. 27 (Xinhua) -- A seven-member UN Board of Inquiry (BOI) on South Sudan, mandated to carry out a probe into the crash of a UN-contracted helicopter the country in August last year, submitted its final report, UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said here Friday.

The probe team was constituted by the UN Department of Field Support (DFS) to consider the circumstances of the helicopter crash in Bentiu, Unity State of the youngest country in the world Air Max 1 Sale , Dujarric said at a daily news briefing here.

Three people were killed and another injured when the helicopter belonging to the UN Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) crashed in late August last year.

Thousands of people have been reportedly killed last year in bitter fighting between South Sudan's army and rebel forces. Bentiu, the capital of the oil-rich Unity state, has changed hands several times but a ceasefire agreement is currently in place.

"The findings have been shared with the UN Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS), the Permanent Mission of Russia, and other relevant stakeholders, responsible for implementing the Board's recommendations Air Max Sale ," Dujarric said.

"While as all Board of Inquiry reports, it is an internal document, the facts made available to the Board indicate that there is a high probability that the helicopter was hit by anti- aircraft fire, which caused a mechanical failure and eventually leading to the crash that destroyed the helicopter," he said.

"The Board was not able to identify the attackers," he said. " The location of the attack borders an area where both the SPLA ( the Sudan People's Liberation Army) and the SPLA in Opposition operate and where the firing could have come from either party."

The United Nations plays a vital role in getting food to the 1. 8 million people who have fled their homes since fighting broke out in December 2013. Many have sought shelter in UN bases around the country Nike Air Max 95 Sale Outlet , including Bentiu.

by Xinhua writer Gu Zhenqiu

UNITED NATIONS, June 18 (Xinh. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China  

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Mar - 22:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Club Biscotte Club Index du Forum -> Amis de Biscotte * Biscotte's friends -> Écrivez vos commentaires ici :-) Leave your comments here !!
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation